WELCOME TO THE SAVVY ADVISOR℠
Thank you for checking our site. The Savvy Advisor blog is inactive right now. You are invited to read the blog posts by clicking on the “blog” tab.
Wishing you the best of success as a savvy advisor,
ARE YOU A SAVVY ADVISOR℠?
It’s your source for learning about the art of giving professional advice in a way that develops deep, enduring, and high-trust relationships with clients, and that creates a successful and fulfilling career for you.
I’m Ann Kruse, JD, MSOD, CPCC, ACC. Like you, I’m a professional advisor. I’ve also devoted my career to advising, educating, and coaching people on how to manage the relationships that count in their careers. As a lawyer, consultant, and executive coach, I have helped my clients become more effective by bringing more of who they are to their professional relationships.
The key is to tap into the power of the one-on-one conversation between you and your client. I created The Savvy Advisor℠ specifically to focus on this important aspect of your professional practice.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS SITE
This site is designed to bring you information, insights, tips, and tools that you can put to use immediately in working with your clients. As the site grows, Information and programs will be provided in various forms so that you can choose what works for you. Here are some ways you can use this site:
Start with the Blog:
- Subscribe to the Blog. You’ll receive short posts several times a week, with information you can put to use immediately. When you subscribe, you’ll receive the free report “The 5 Things You Must Do Before Giving Advice.”
- Comment on the Blog postings and read the comments of others. Let us know what you’re thinking. Your comments, questions, and requests will help shape the content of this site and the programs we offer.
- Check the Archives for earlier Blog posts that might be of interest.
Read other pages in the site:
- Read About The Savvy Advisor℠ and About Ann Kruse to learn more about who I am, why I created this site. the mission of this site, and how you can use it.
- Check Resources to find programs and products as they are added.
- Read the Terms of Service to learn more about how to use the site.
Apply what you are learning:
Most importantly, take what you read here and apply it as you work with your clients. I would love to hear about your experience.
Welcome aboard. I hope you will join me on this exciting journey!